Distinguished Representatives of the Media,
The 4th high-level meeting of the Astana Process on Syria will start on 3May 2017at the Rixos President Astana Hotel.
The meeting will be held behind closed doors.
Journalists are invited to provide media-coverage of the opening statement.
In order to get accredited it is necessary to send a filled accreditation form (attached hereto) and a scanned copy of a passport, under the “Syrian talks” email subject, to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address, by 2 p.m. (time of Astana) May 2.
Time and place of a press conference (if any) following the meeting will be announced additionally.
- 23.5.2017CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Fourth International “Kazakhstan through the Eyes of Foreign Media” Contest
- 23.5.2017Communiqué on the Establishment of the 25th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and New Zealand
- 15.5.2017Invitation to Foreign Media to the SCO Summit Astana, June 8-9, 2017
- 08.5.2017One year since the Beginning of the Provisional application of the EPCA with the European Union
- 01.5.2017Media Accreditation for the 4th International Meeting on Syria in Astana, 3-4 May 2017
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00