Kazakhstan strongly condemns the act of terrorism perpetrated on 24 November 2017 during Friday prayers at the al-Rauda Mosque in the Egyptian town of Bir al-Abed and resulting in numerous casualties among innocent civilians. The world has once again faced a manifestation of terrorism, the perpetrators of which must be identified and brought to justice.
We express our since and deep condolences to the government of Egypt, the families and loved ones of the victims, and we wish a quick recovery to all those injured.
Kazakhstan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, advocates the adoption by the world community of collective and resolute action to combat this scourge by forming a global counter-terrorism coalition under the auspices of the United Nations. We call for the speedy adoption of a comprehensive convention on international terrorism.
- 04.12.2017Kazakhstan and Peru held the first round of Kazakh-Peruvian political consultations
- 27.11.2017Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding the terrorist act in Egypt
- 27.11.2017Kazakhstan and Finland discuss development of cooperation in the field of green technologies – – “QazFinTec” Centre – a step towards a modernised future
- 27.11.2017Abdrakhmanov’s visit to Great Britain continues with meeting business, political and academic reps
- 27.11.2017Foreign Ministers of Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom agree to enhance cooperation
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00