Serpong, December 7, 2017 – The 10th Bali Democracy Forum was held with participation of delegates from 96 countries and seven international organizations. The Forum was opened by Vice President of Indonesia Yusuf Kalla.
The delegation of Kazakhstan is led by the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tleuberdi. Speaking at the Forum the Kazakh diplomat informed the distinguished audience about the ongoing constitutional reforms in our country, the priorities of Third Modernization of Kazakhstan and Plan of the Nation “100 specific steps to implement Five institutional reforms“.
On the sidelines of the Forum, Tleuberdi held negotiations with Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia, Dr. Abdurrahman Mohammad Fahir. The parties discussed perspectives of bilateral cooperation in the political, economic and cultural spheres, as well as issues of Kazakhstan-Indonesia interaction within the framework of international organizations.
- 11.12.2017JOINT COMMUNIQUE on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Latvia
- 11.12.2017First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs participated in the Bali Democracy Forum
- 11.12.2017The OSCE Ministerial Council meets in Vienna
- 11.12.2017„Asyk“ game included in UNESCO list of Humankind’s cultural heritage
- 11.12.2017Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the status of the city of Jerusalem
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00