The Republic of Kazakhstan strongly condemns the launch of a ballistic missile by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) on July 28, 2017. Such actions are in serious violation of the resolutions of the UN Security Council, pose a threat to peace and destabilize the situation in the East Asian region and globally.
The irresponsible policy of the DPRK negatively affects the global process of nuclear non-proliferation and undermines collective efforts to ensure a nuclear-free future of the planet. We urge the DPRK to abandon its nuclear ambitions for the sake of security and development of its people, as well as for the benefit of all humankind.
The threat of the missile and nuclear program of the DPRK makes it imperative for all parties concerned to intensify their efforts to find a mutually acceptable solution through the early resumption of negotiations. A solution to this situation is possible through dialogue, and not through military resolution of the problem caused by the provocative actions of the North Korean authorities.
- 21.8.2017Communique on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Italian Republic
- 21.8.2017COMMUNIQUE ON THE OCCASION OF THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN AND THE PORTUGUESE REPUBLIC
- 21.8.2017Kazakhstan and Bolivia are interested in broadening cooperation
- 14.8.2017Kazakh Foreign Minister takes part in inauguration of Iranian President
- 14.8.2017Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the launch of a ballistic missile by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00