On June 12, Kazakh Foreign Minister Kairat Abdrakhmanov held a meeting with Secretary General of the International Energy Charter Urban Rusnak.
U. Rusnak spoke about current activities and plans of his organisation. “We are reaching a new cooperation level. The Energy Charter Treaty is a milestone organisation ensuring comfort for foreign investors in any country due to their interests will be protected. The Treaty strengthens the position of a country as a reliable partner,” noted the head of the organization. In this regard, Rusnak offered a format of regular meetings for discussing topical issues within the Energy Charter.
The parties discussed the opportunity of cooperation between IECT Secretary and commission of Eurasian Economic Union, perspectives of energetic dialogue within the strategy of cooperation of EU with Central Asia.
In addition, he congratulated Kazakhstan on successful holding of the SCO Summit and opening ceremony of Astana EXPO-2017.
- 19.6.2017Implementation of the UN Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy in Central Asia Discussed in Ashgabat
- 19.6.2017MFA of Kazakhstan Hosts a Business Forum with the participation of top management of American corporate giants
- 19.6.2017Kazakhstan and UN Continue Supporting Developing Countries
- 19.6.2017COMMUNIQUE On the occasion of the 25th anniversary since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Lithuania
- 19.6.2017K.Abdrakhmanov met with Secretary General of International Energy Charter U. Rusnak
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00