Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kairat Abdrakhmanov met with Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bolivia Fernando Huanacuni Mamani in Astana on August 17, 2017. This is the first ever visit of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bolivia to Kazakhstan in the history of bilateral relations.
The agenda of the meeting at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was focused on multilateral cooperation, considering that Kazakhstan and Bolivia are currently non-permanent members of the United Nations Security Council for 2017-2018. Ministers noted the importance of coordination of joint efforts within the framework of the UN and other international organizations to promote common interests and strengthen Kazakhstan-Bolivian partnership in such areas as nuclear disarmament and creation of a world free of nuclear weapons.
Ministers also discussed the present state and development prospects of bilateral relations, based on positive experience of participation of Bolivia in the EXPO 2017. They noted the potential to develop bilateral cooperation in the energy and mining industry and to promote small and medium business ties. They also expressed shared interest for cooperation in education and sports.
In conclusion of the meeting Kazakh and Bolivian Foreign Ministers signed the Political Declaration that reflects the most promising areas of bilateral cooperation, including the decision to hold political consultations between Ministries of Foreign Affairs to support further broadening of dialogue between Kazakhstan and Bolivia.
- 21.8.2017Communique on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Italian Republic
- 21.8.2017COMMUNIQUE ON THE OCCASION OF THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN AND THE PORTUGUESE REPUBLIC
- 21.8.2017Kazakhstan and Bolivia are interested in broadening cooperation
- 14.8.2017Kazakh Foreign Minister takes part in inauguration of Iranian President
- 14.8.2017Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the launch of a ballistic missile by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00