Distinguished Representatives of the Media,
The next international meeting on Syria within the framework of the Astana Process will be held on March 14-15, 2017 in the capital of Kazakhstan.
Preliminary consultations are scheduled for March 14, and a plenary meeting is scheduled for March 15.
To obtain accreditation, foreign media representatives need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) a completed accreditation form (attached);
2) an official letter of the Chief/Editor in Chief addressed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
3) a scanned copy of a passport;
4) a high-quality digital photo (3cm × 4cm format).
Receiving of applications for the accreditation ends at 12.00 p.m. on March 13, 2017.
In case of any questions regarding obtaining the accreditation, please call +7 (7172) 72-04-24, 72-02-36, 72-01-45.
- 27.3.2017COMMUNIQUE on the Occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and Hungary
- 20.3.2017THE STATEMENT OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF KAZAKHSTAN ON THE OUCTOMES OF THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON SYRIA
- 20.3.2017Kazakhstan Takes Part in the annual 61st session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
- 20.3.2017Kenya Signs Agreement on Participation in EXPO 2017
- 13.3.2017Media Accreditation for the International Meeting on Syria in Astana, 14-15March, 2017
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00