KYIV, July 11, 2019 –The Ukrainian capital held consultations between the foreign ministries of Kazakhstan and Ukraine on interaction within international organizations at the level of directors of relevant departments.
During the talks, the sides had a thorough exchange of opinions on topical issues of cooperation within the UN and other international organizations.
The sides reaffirmed their interest in strengthening interaction and further continuation of contacts between the foreign ministries of the two countries.
- 13.7.2019International web anti-drug operation conducted across SCO region
- 12.7.2019New joint initiative of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Anti-Corruption Agency
- 12.7.2019Consultations between Foreign Ministries of Kazakhstan and Ukraine Held in Kiev
- 12.7.2019Regular Meeting of Joint Kazakh-Russian Demarcation Commission Held in Samar
- 12.7.2019Prime Minister Askar Mamin participated at the VIII Meeting of Kazakh-Kyrgyz Intergovernmental Council in Bishkek
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB