ASTANA, January 11, 2018 – A telephone conversation recently took place between Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan and Russia, Beibut Atamkulov and Sergey Lavrov.
The ministers discussed cooperation issues, both in a bilateral format and within multilateral frameworks. The sides noted their shared readiness to continue the joint work pursued by the presidents of the two countries, Nursultan Nazarbayev and Vladimir Putin, on strengthening the Kazakhstan-Russian strategic partnership.
During the conversation, a number of relevant topics of Kazakhstan-Russian cooperation were discussed, as well as a schedule of upcoming contacts.
- 18.1.2019Masters students from leading Kazakh universities take part in a debate on Kazakhstan’s work at UN Security Council in New York
- 17.1.2019Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Agriculture Enhance Agricultural Investment and Export Cooperation
- 14.1.2019The first meeting of foreign ministers of the Dialogue „India-Central Asia“ with the participation of Afghanistan took place in Samarkand
- 13.1.2019Kazakh Foreign Minister Holds Bilateral Meetings with Central Asian Foreign Ministers
- 11.1.2019Kazakh and Russian Foreign Ministers hold talks regarding bilateral cooperation
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB