December 26, 2019 – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi introduced to the Ministry’s staff the newly appointed Executive Secretary Arken Utenov.
Emphasizing his experience both in the financial sector and public service, Minister Tileuberdi noted that Arken Utenov is the first appointee among selected participants of the Presidential Youth Personnel Reserve, a project aimed at the formation of a new generation managers of Kazakhstan.
- 05.1.2020Foreign Ministers of Kazakhstan and Iran had telephone conversation
- 04.1.2020Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding the flooding in Jakarta, Indonesia
- 03.1.2020Kazakhstan’s legacy in the UN Security Council continues
- 26.12.2019New Executive Secretary of the MInistry was introduced to the staff
- 23.12.2019Kazakh-Jordanian consultations on consular issues held in Nur-Sultan
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB