SAMARA – The 96th meeting of the Joint Kazakhstan-Russian Demarcation Commission was held from July 8 to July 12, 2019.
The sides approved the draft final documents of demarcation of separate sections of the Kazakh-Russian state border, and also agreed on a number of issues relating to field and deskstudies.
The talks between the two states were held in a traditional friendly and constructive environment.
The next meeting of the Commission will take place in August 2019 in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 13.7.2019International web anti-drug operation conducted across SCO region
- 12.7.2019Consultations between Foreign Ministries of Kazakhstan and Ukraine Held in Kiev
- 12.7.2019Regular Meeting of Joint Kazakh-Russian Demarcation Commission Held in Samar
- 12.7.2019Prime Minister Askar Mamin participated at the VIII Meeting of Kazakh-Kyrgyz Intergovernmental Council in Bishkek
- 12.7.2019New joint initiative of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Anti-Corruption Agency
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB