ALMATY – The third round of the Kazakhstan-Russian consultations at the level of deputy foreign ministers in charge of international cooperation in the fight against terrorism was held in Almaty. The Kazakhstan delegation was headed by Erzhan Ashikbayev, Deputy Foreign Minister, Russian – by Oleg Syromolotov, Deputy Foreign Minister.
The parties discussed the issues of countering ISIS and other international terrorist organizations, foreign terrorist fighters, bilateral cooperation in countering-terrorism, radicalization, as well as anti-drug cooperation in the framework of the Central Asian regional information coordination center in Almaty.
The importance and relevance of the initiative of Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev on the adoption of the Code of conduct to achieve a world free of terrorism was aslo noted during consultations.
The parties agreed to continue cooperation in combating terrorism and drug trafficking.
- 12.3.2019Consultations between Kazakhstan and Russia on countering terrorism held in Almaty
- 12.3.2019Foreign Minister and CCTS Secretary General Discuss Reform of Turkic Cooperation Organizations
- 11.3.2019Kazakh Foreign Ministry Discusses Plans to Enhance Strategic Partnership with France and Spain
- 10.3.2019Development of Economic Dialogue between Kazakhstan and Hungary Discussed in Budapest
- 07.3.2019Foreign Ministry notes increased role of women in diplomacy
60325 Frankfurt am Main
von 14:00 bis 16:00
IBAN DE 54 1007 0000 0238165501
SWIFT (BIC) DEUTDEBB